Tuesday 4 December 2012

Review: "Avra's God" by Ann Lee Miller


When Ann asked me to review this book I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. I’m not what you would call religious. However, combined with a good story line and a nice writing style this story was enjoyable.

The story line is realistic and easy to relate. ‘Avra’s God’ tells the tale of Avra and Kallie, two girls in their late teens/early twenties, and their journey to finding love. The girls rely on God to tell them what to do and only then do they find their ‘happy ever after.’ The only thing I dislike about this book is that it jumps around quite a lot to tell the tale from many peoples perspective which makes the characters hard to connect to. Other than that this is a great read.

This book leaves you thinking and I’d recommend it to a teenage/young adult audience.

(4/5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment