Thursday 25 April 2013

Interview: Lynn Davis


What have you had published?
I am publishing 4 new ebooks at this time. I am a first time publisher. The 4 new Ebooks include Dream Lover, In my Dreams, Enticed and Educating Mia.
What genre(s) of book do you write? 
Erotica Romance
What inspired you to write your first book?
I am a reader and one day I was reading 50 shades of grey and thought I have stories inside of me that I could write and other would enjoy.
How long did it take you to write “Dream Lover”?
It took me seven days to write Dream Lover.
What is the working title of your next book(s)?
Adventures in My Dreams
When and why did you begin writing?
I began writing in August of 2012. So I’m very new to the process. As stated before I was reading 50 shades of grey and thought I could do that. So I signed up with Literotica and a few weeks later posted my first story. I was shocked at how many read my story and that inspired me to keep going. I have written seven different stories with four of them having several chapters to them.
Do you self publish your books or go through an agency?
I self-publish and taking steps to start my own publishing house to help other authors.
What part of writing books do you find the hardest?
Well, I don’t use an outline. I find it hard to do the prep work of writing. Once I get started it flows from me and I never know just how it’s going to turn out until I get there. However, I love the research for my work.
What do you do in your spare time?
Read, play angry birds and chat on twitter and Facebook. I am a bit addicted to Coasterville, Chefville and Farmville 2 J
Who is your favourite author?
Mary Higgins Clark and Stephenie Meyers are tied at this point.
What’s your favourite genre to read?
Suspense Thrillers
Do you have any advice for other writers?
Practice your craft and believe in your authentic voice. Study the greats but stay true to who you are and what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment