Friday 13 September 2013

Review: "Enticed" by Lynn Davis

The first thing I noticed when I opened this book are lots of typing errors. No published book should contain so many errors.

The next thing I noticed was that the main characters are called Rhonda and Roland. One of the first things you are taught when learning to write is not to call your characters names beginning with the same letter as it confuses the reader.

After that things began to improve. The plot line is great (and I don’t usually approve of plots like this), the sex scenes are well written with just the right amount of description and the characters are relatable.

Unlike many short stories, this has a sort of back story which I liked. It added a nice touch to the story and made a stronger connection between you and the characters.

I would definitely recommend this short story.


(4/5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment