Thursday 3 July 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 3

Image courtesy of Camp NaNoWriMo
Average Words Per Day
1,613
Your Average Per Day
1,408
Words Written Today
592
Target Word Count
50,000
Total Words Written
4,226
Words Remaining
45,774
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,579


Today I fell roughly 600 words behind my target word count - I told you I wouldn't stay ahead for long. I'll try and make up for this loss over the next few days. I have no excuse for falling behind other than I am far too easily distracted.

Below is a character profile of Danny, one of the policemen who works at the station with Jamie.

Name: Daniel Brookes

Nickname: Danny

Where do you live? UK

What's your age? 39

Hair colour? Medium Brown

Eye colour? Brown

Height? 6' 1"

Date of Birth? 01/08/1975

What's your star sign? Leo

Job: Detective Sergeant

How many siblings? None

Phobias? 

No comments:

Post a Comment