Thursday 1 January 2015

Goals for 2015

Here is a basic outline of what I want to achieve this year:

1. Win Camp NaNoWriMo April
Last year I set myself a target of 10,000 and achieved 23,000. This year, I aim to write 50,000 words in the month of April, although this may change nearer the time - depending what else I have to do.

2. Win Camp NaNoWriMo July
Last year I set myself a target of 50,000 and achieved the full 50,000. This year, I aim to write 50,000 words again, although this may change nearer the time - depending what else I have to do.

3. Win NaNoWriMo
I aim to win NaNoWriMo for the third year running.

4. Submit Short Stories to Magazines

What are your writing goals?

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope 2015 brings you lots of happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Great goals, Katie! I'm sure you'll have no trouble achieving all of them :-)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara! I hope so.

      I had been planning on writing which stories I'd complete this year, but I couldn't choose.

      Happy New Year!

      Delete