Monday 30 March 2015

Update #2

The end of March already, and this is only my fifth post of the year, how did that happen?

The end of March means one thing for me and many other writers... Camp NaNoWriMo is nearby! And this time, I've even planned my novel out in advance. Stay tuned to find out more about April, Harriet and Jenny in my new romance novel.

Other exciting things to follow in the upcoming months:
Reviews:
I have several outstanding reviews to write. Including:
1. Pamela Srey "Paradise" - I've been waiting for this book to come out for years, and I'm not exaggerating. "Melodies" - Book One in the series - was published August 2012.
2. Isabel Morin "Keep Me" - I have given all her other books 5 star reviews and I'm not expecting any less from this one.
3. Katie Fforde "A Christmas Feast" which I finished reading a month ago and haven't reviewed yet.
4. Katie Fforde "Vintage Weddings" which is currently my favourite book and has been read many times over.

Posts:
I have Kara Leigh Miller joining me twice this month with her new book "Dangerous Love".

Interviews:
I don't currently have any planned, but if you're interested, I'm always willing to host - just send me a quick message.

On another note, I have finally put my head down and started my new art website. It needs a bit of work and a lot more art, but it's getting there. I hope you'll take a look.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment